Tuesday 6 December 2011

Finishing My Painting

We had the whole day to work on our art projects. All I needed to do to finish my artwork was to put some more paint splatters and writing on my canvas. Once i had completed this I assembled my clock and placed it in the top right hand corner of my canvas, I had originally wanted to put the clock in the bottom left hand corner but I had put some writing there and I thought it would look better in a free space. Once I saw the clock on the canvas I realised that it was hard to see the hands as they were black, to solve this problem I painted the hands orange, yellow and purple.

I am pleased with the way my painting turned out but I think it would have looked better if the writing was written in a different way and in a different colour as white is too bright for the canvas and makes it look amateurish. Overall I enjoyed the unit and I am happy with my  end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment